Tuesday, September 23, 2008






My vacations in Rome!!






I want to go to Rome. I can go in airoplane but i´m not sure how may this travel.
I have many reason why i wanto go this city: one is buecause i dream whit see the Colosseum. it is a wanderfoul place in the pictues more in life. the other reason is beacause the Architecture in the monuments and buildings is very impressive and i want visiting the Vaticano. When i arrive in Rome, I´m going to stay in Grand Hotel de La Minerve Roma is great!! The hotel have a lot amenities as television with cable, 24 hour, laundry, valet services, Babysitting, Coffee maker in room, fitness center or Spa, Mini bar, Restaurant, No smoking rooms, room service, hairdryer in room. I want stay in this place for 3 weeks or more. The Hotel and city are very charming!















No comments: